These fees only apply to sites that want to exceed the limits of the
free service or for sites that want to remove Master.com's branding
and/or run only their own advertisements. Below is a sample
form listing the paid service options currently available. Fees are
based on the size of your site and number of monthly hits. To
discover where your site might rank, check out the fee options and
explanations below or create a site
and try it out for yourself.
Currently Selected Options
|5,000 pages / 30 million bytes (FREE)||$0.00/month|
|Weekly indexing (FREE)||$0.00/month|
|Automatic Look & Feel Refetch||$0.00/month|
- Search Limit Status
- This shows you whether the last crawl that Master.com did of your
site was over or under the capacity limit you have chosen.
- Site Search Limit
- This lets you choose the capacity limits for your Site Search.
Master.com will stop crawling your site once you have reached the
limits you choose.
- Crawl Frequency
- This lets you select how often Master.com will crawl your web
site. If you choose the every 15 minutes option then the Watchdog service
will monitor its URL, and launch a walk if that page changes. This
requires a few conditions to be in place for this to work as planned.
- Watchdog service must be enabled.
- The contents of Watch Url should change when your site
- Master.com Logo Removal
- This lets you remove the Master.com logo and the hyperlinks at the bottom of the page
from the pages delivered by Master.com.
- Master.com Ad Replacement
- If Master.com detects ads in your look and feel it will replace
50% of the ads with it's own ads. If you want to keep your own ads
then you can use this option, and your ads will be left unchanged
in your look and feel.
- Automatic Look & Feel Refetch
- If you're using the "Use Look & Feel URL" feature to get the Look & Feel
for your Master.com site from pages on your main website you can use this
feature to have those pages automatically refetched on a daily basis.
Normally you would have to manually go to your Master.com config and
click "Refetch" to have changes to your Look & Feel pages reflected
onto your Master.com site.