Master.com users that have registered using now defunct email addresses, such as
may continue to use those email addresses to login. They should, however,
create new accounts with their new email using the menu on the left. These are
Welcome To Master.com!
- Logout of your existing/defunct account
- Create a new Master.com account
- Logout of your new account
- Login using your defunct account
- Add your new account as an owner of your Master.com site
- Logout of your defunct account
- Login using your new account
- Remove your defunct account from the list of owners
Accounts that are not changed will continue to be able to access Master.com
but any services that involve email notification will not work, obviously.
Among those are site search reindex notifications, watchdog errors, message board
responses where the user clicks "send a copy via email", message board
subscriptions, form maker notifications.
If you've forgotten the password to your Master.com account that uses a defunct
email address we
will not be able to send it to you. Therefore you will need to create a new account
and post a message to the Tech Support message board indicating the Master.com
site you are supposed to own. A Tech Support representative will ask you
to place a unique identifying comment into your home page to prove you
are the webmaster. When this is found your new account will be given edit access
to the Master.com site.